Monday, February 14, 2011

About me





I think of me as  an unselfish individual. Going to the beach makes me happy, seeing my loved ones happy makes me happy . My parents they mean the world to me . Lola passed away last year i still think of her and miss her :(.  I'm very independent, strong willed at times. I luv to eat chocolates,anything grilled and vegies salad.. Im a simple person  i hate conceited people  feed me adobong kangkong and will luv u forever. I luv nature , . I'm generous to family and friends. Faithful to my partner .Longest relationship was 4 yrs. Was engaged once but ddnt work out. I believe in loyalty and respect in a relationship. I will give you all my love, give you the best sex, scratch your back the whole night, cook for u , be ur num 1 fan. I believe in compromising. Im very forgiving but im not stupid i wont let anyone abuse my trust. I wanna settle down   one day. Have a family and work as RN. Wanna enroll in culinary class, be a fire dancer for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment