Sunday, February 20, 2011

Friends

She knows me better than anyone in this planet. What makes me happy, who makes me happy, fave food We share the same values, we both luv swimsuits .  Sweet and can be a real bitch .And she hates koreans too :)).
Fave thing to do with her is eating buko salad at ayala after work.

Charlotte shes cool and crazy , she cant swim :) but she likes to jet ski . Shes 2 mos pregnant im gonna be a ninang again soon :). I luv her!
Nestor and Joarc theyre my fave third sex people . Nestor is a spoiled brat . They both like coffee,smoker and  party! Joarc on the other hand Joarc has bf ( actually countless ) !

JP and Neil theyre my fave gay couple :) They've been together for like 8 yrs now. :) I cant even  get a bf and these 2 their relationship is awesome. Neil will pick  up Jp afterwork, livin in together i wish im gay !:))..

1 comment: